Job Alert: Neuromonitoring Technician at DRO Health
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
DRO Health Limited is an exciting new start up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Medical / Healthcare
- We currently seeks a young, talented and assertive Neuromonitoring technician. You would have an advanced understanding of human physiology and anatomy in the medical setting involving an interdisciplinary team.
- Work closely in an interdisciplinary team and directly under the supervising neurologist
- Assisting in patient monitoring during medical procedures
- Setting up monitoring equipment
- Obtaining and maintaining quality data in all clinical monitoring settings
- Proficiency in clinical data management.
Experience and Skills Required
- Must have a Bachelor’s (BSc.) degree with a minimum 2.1 in a relevant Basic Medical Science course, preferably in Physiology and Anatomical Sciences.
- Should be no more than 5 years post-NYSC.
- Should be energetic, sociable, and vibrant.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of Windows
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Excellent time management skills.
- The selected applicant will work in a supporting environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving successes in designated roles are recognized.
- You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Competitive salary with a productivity compensation
- Allowances commensurate to company activities
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.