Job Alert: Noiler Farmer Satisfaction Representative at an Agricultural Company – Noiler Farmer Satisfaction Representative
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
An Agricultural Company is looking to fill the role below
Noiler Farmer Satisfaction Representative
- Job TypeFull Time
- LocationAbia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Agriculture / Agro-Allied
The NFSR shall work within rural communities in their allocated states, creating Small Holder Families or Women (SHFs/W) to off-take Noiler Birds from Mother Unit Farmers, the job holder will create community profiles monitoring the impact of the introduction of Noiler Birds as part of the livelihood of the rural women in accurate data gathering and reporting.
- Create public awareness in the rural communities on the benefits of Noiler Birds.
- Generate required weekly reports on each community
- Identify and work in partnership with other developmental agencies within the state.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of the both individuals and families with Noiler birds.
MAJOR SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to gather, evaluate and disseminate good practice
- Ability to support and motivate voluntary and community groups
- Ability to work effectively as part of team and on own initiative
- Engagement skills with rural women and their groups.
- Good inter-personal relations
- Ability to engage with Government Officials and High-Net Worth stake-holders at all level of the communities.
- Ability to IT literate including ability to use Ms Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to communicate verbally in the local language
- An understanding of women’s rights
- Defensive driving skills
We require agric extension workers with minimum of 2 years experience in management of small holder farmers. Applicants should have be native and resident of their desired location which should be indicated on their cover letter.
Interviews shall hold in Lagos/Oyo/Kaduna/PHC/Jos.
Kindly indicate where you will like to be invited if shortlisted. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below