Job Alert: Nordex: Werkstudent (m/w) im Technology Management
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Working student (m / f) in technology management
As a manufacturer of onshore wind turbines in the multi-megawatt class, we have been successfully operating in an industry with a future for over 30 years. Since the merger with Acciona-Windpower in 2016, we have been one of the largest companies in the wind industry worldwide. Our global presence with national companies in more than 25 markets and production facilities in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the United States and India ensures our success and offers our 4,800 employees the opportunity for international and intercultural cooperation. Our course is growth and profitability – for clean energy. It continues with fresh strength and new perspectives. For us and, if you want, now for you too!
- Support in the implementation of international service projects e.g. in the field of blades, gears, generators
- Assistance in the creation of project cost calculations and portfolio management
- Creation of project management reports
- Standardization of project templates and processes
- Coordination with specialist departments (engineering, operations, business excellence)
- Registered student (m / f) at a German or European university
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Routine handling of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint is desirable
- Knowledge of MS Visio is desirable
- Independent, structured and determined way of working
- High motivation, team spirit and reliability
Nordex pursues a policy of equal job opportunities. All decisions in the application process are made regardless of religion, age, gender, skin color, nationality or disabilities and in full compliance with all applicable laws.
In principle, part-time employment is also possible.