Job Alert: Nurse Manager at a Private Hospital
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
A private Hospital in Abuja, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Nurse Manager
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc.) required, Master of Health Administration, Public Health, or related Degree such as Business or other Health Care Degree (preferable)
- At least 20 years working experience
- Must have at least 5 years Nursing Administration experience
- Current Practicing license
- Specialized training (Midwifery, Anesthesia, Intensive Care, Accident and Emergency, or any other related specialty)
- Experience and adaptability skills in working directly with Consultants and Physicians in an acute setting.
- Ability to evaluate reports, programs, and other data against both judgemental and verifiable criteria.
- Coordinate with medical professionals and other departments to ensure hospital efficiency.
- Experience of working with a cross-cultural range of staff and developing training plans and strategies to meet their unique capacity development needs.
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
- Candidates must be highly motivated team players willing to go the extra mile;
- Must possess excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Computer knowledge is a MUST.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Documents below to:
Or send them via email: [email protected]
Applications should include the following:
- Typewritten Applications
- Copies of relevant Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Names of Three Referees should be supplied (All of who must be Medical Practitioners under whom the applicants trained or worked).