Job Alert: Nurses at Sales Force Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a leading private healthcare provider group located in Onitsha, Anambra State with well equipped digital facilities for medical laboratory, maternity and hospital. The hospital group boasts an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare services since over 30 years.
Due to an ongoing restructuring in the hospital group, they presently seek to recruit an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide expert nursing advice and input into operational and strategic issues concerning the Hospital including the development & implementation of activities to ensure the Hospital’s objectives are achieved within agreed timelines.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of developments relating to patient care quality throughout the Hospital ensuring that all nursing staff work effectively to achieve the Organization’s objectives.
- Provide professional-level support for patients by answering medical questions, providing clinical information within the limits of their training/authority as applicable.
- Monitor and enforce the practical implementation of all Hospital Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure the safety and protection of the Hospital’s patients.
- Lead & enforce all Infection Prevention and Controls practices and policies across the Hospital.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a B.Sc Degree in Nursing and Midwifery with a valid professional license
- Post Graduate Studies or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. Certified Midwife) is a major advantage
- Previous Experience Minimum 5-10 years’ robust post-qualification experience.
- Past experience in Midwifery and special needs care (e.g. oncology nursing)
- Experience in leading and managing subordinates is expected.
- Accommodation is available
- Remuneration is highly competitive.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should be ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha
- For more enquiries, please call: 08037866974.