Job Alert: Nursing Officer (Nephrology Nursing) at Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Multi-System Hospital – 4 Openings
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Multi-System Hospital, Ado-Ekiti is a 400-bed ultra-modern Hospital, acknowledged by stakeholders as the best equipped Hospital in Sub-Sarahan Africa. We offer the optimum in patient care and management. We are a frontline Research Centre and Higher Educational Institution, and we offer services in different aspects of Medicine & Surgery.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians and non-Nigerians for the under listed Clinical position:
Job Title: Nursing Officer (Nephrology Nursing)
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
Employment Type: Full Time
- Applicants must possess the RN or Bachelor’s of Nursing Science Degree
- Possession of post basic qualification in Nephrology shall be required.
- Applicants must be dual-qalified.
- Be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and have a current practising license
- Proven experience as a registered nurse.
- Excellent knowledge of Nursing care
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Completed Applications should be addressed and delivered by hand or posted to:
Chief Medical Director,
ABUAD Multi-System Hospital,
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Applications should include:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant credentials, including NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exemption (where applicable)
- Letters from at least three Referees and two Sureties.