Job Alert: Office Administrator at the Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria (Lagos Chapter)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria (REDAN) is the principal agency and umbrella body of the organized private sector (public and private) responsible for housing development in Nigeria, having been conferred with official recognition by the Federal Government of Nigeria since November 2002.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a legal adviser that will organize and coordinate our office administration and procedures in order to ensure maximum organizational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Oversee all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to visitors.
- Dealing with all correspondence and complaints.
- Drafting legal documents when requested in a clear and professional manner.
- Filing case documents in an organized manner for easy access
- Managing office supplies and ordering replacements when required
- Provide secretarial support to the company.
- Maintain calendar by scheduling conferences, depositions, and meetings.
- Ensure all documents are in order ,filed and constantly updated
- Answer emails and phone calls, and when necessary, redirect calls.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a legal adviser with 2 to 5 years practicing experience.
- Female candidates preferably.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Should be proactive, highly organized and be good at solving problems thereby working with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title (Office Administrator) as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.