Job Alert: Office Assistant at Zenith Carex International Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and fright delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have.
- Maintain files and documentation of clients.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Monitor people coming and going through the reception doors.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Must have worked as a Office Secretary or Assistantin a reputable organisation.
- Must have excellent customer service experience.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must be enthusiastic and Reliable.
- Living in close proximity to Ikoyi is an advantage.
N30,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. (eg. Office Assistant- Ikoyi).