Job Alert: Officer – Customer Operations, West 2 at MTN Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Customer Operations, West 2
Job Identiication Number: 1281
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Customer Operations Walk-In
Division: Customer Relations
- Escalate and route customer issues to the relevant process operators.
- Perform necessary system transactions related to customer request.
- Use organization and time management tools to track cases and meet turn-around-times and other required metrics.
- Maintain Integrity of managing subscriber data/information.
- Identify and report on customer impacting trends.
- Generate periodic reports and other ad-hoc reports as requested by team lead.
- Educate customer on use of products and services.
- Enlighten and educate customers on new products and initiatives within MTN.
- Document actions taken to resolve client problems.
- Identify and resolve customer queries effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining the acceptable service quality standard.
- Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
- Experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment (Customer Care Rep (Retention & Churn).
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online