Job Alert: Operations Officer at Shutterscore
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Shutterscore is a team of finance gurus, tech ninjas, blockchain monks and product experts. We work together to build tools that makes payments in Africa, and the rest of the world easy and fast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- We are looking for a qualified and innovative operations officer to increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations.
- In this role, your duties will include reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and developing new company policies. You may also be required to perform routine administrative tasks.
- To ensure success as an operations officer, you should demonstrate advanced operational competency and excellent managerial skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As the ideal candidate for the Operations Officer, you are responsible for:
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer about company processes and procedures.
- Developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
- Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit-margins.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Overseeing human resources development policies, training, and performance reviews.
- Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.
Education and / or Work Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in operations management, project management, strategic management, business management, or similar.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best business practices.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Developing human resources policies, and monitoring compliance and performance.
NGN150,000 – NGN200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online