Job Alert: Operations Supervisor at Pete Ground Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Pete Ground Services Limited is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
- Check and make sure all work equipment are in proper shape for use tarmac at all times and check done on them daily.
- Make sure all staff report to their job post at their respectively resumption time.
- Ensure that you are readily available even after closing hours to tackle operational issues that may arise.
- Make sure that all incidents no matter how small are reported to the office immediately.
- Supervise all repairs on company’s equipment, watch out for parts that are removed and make sure they are fixed back in their proper place. And make sure lost or damage is reduced as much as possible.
- Oversee and manage the day to day activities of workers at the tarmac. Also manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of staff.
- Make sure that all staff are properly dressed in their PPE at all times once they resume. Make sure that they conduct themselves well and adhere to all rules and regulations concerning the work place. Report and discipline any defaulter to the office.
- Make sure all job cards are dully signed after job completion.
- Improve and coordinate communication between staff and management.
- Request for cleaning chemicals supplies and make sure all necessary reports are properly fill.
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Conduct weekly safety meeting.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum Educational qualification B.Sc /HND
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Driving experience necessary and must possess a valid driving license
- Proven experience in managing budgets
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated success in undertaking and/or leading teams in primary research and analysis
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite – Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Strong facilitation, presentation, and training skills; able to effectively communicate concepts and actions in a clear and persuasive manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal across a range of cultures and organizational levels
- Effective in motivating, supporting/nurturing, and development team members / and direct reports; and leads by example exhibiting integrity, humility and transparency
- Clear, conceptual thinker who can convert concepts and ideas into operational terms.
Send your CV to [email protected]