Job Alert: Order Management / Customer Service at Dezigntees Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Dezigntees.ng is an online clothing design and prints company that provides customers with free design templates to edit and shop from. We’re a Nigerian online platform for customized clothing and accessories, a go-to-place for individuals and brands looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order Management / Customer Service
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for admitting guest and customers
- Responsible for taking and receiving customers phone calls
- Responsible for sorting correspondence
- Responding to client’s inquiries and complains
- Collating and ordering companies supplies
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and organized all time
- Updating company’s documents and files and ensuring mistakes are looked into
- Maintaining and updating meeting schedules for the company.
- Perform troubleshoot on all sales orders and assist to identify and execute various enhancement to all management process.
- Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.
- Manage all communication with all sales department order and process all customer orders and shipment of products and ensure optimal practices for all processes.
- Prepare and update various sales orders through appropriate SRS ticket system and provide update on all CAS orders.
- Monitor all vendor performance and evaluate all orders and provide all required approvals.
- Verify all order line and prepare order reports on everyday basis and manage all shipment and respond to all inquiries for all status order and resolve all customer issues and prepare efficient schedule for projects.
- Monitor and evaluate all order issues and resolve it.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business-based programs.
- 1 – 4 years experience.
- Previous experience in Production line
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Experience in customer service
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.