Job Alert: Perfect Store & Hot Zone Manager at Mondelez International
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We make some of the most beloved brands in Nigeria – Cadbury Bournvita beverage, TomTom and Trebor Buttermint confections. We are part of MondelÄ“z International, Inc., a global snacks powerhouse with an unrivaled portfolio of brands people love.
While Cadbury Nigeria and its brands are part of the MondelÄ“z International family, a por…
Perfect Store & Hot Zone Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job ref.: R-15148
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You deploy the “Perfect POS” initiative so Mondelēz International can grow top-line sales and bottom-line margin while delivering stunning visibility in-store with consistently best-in-class display solutions.
How You Will Contribute
- Define and develop In store Standards for primary shelf and secondary placement in line with category and brand strategy, adapt it to each retail environment by customer and all supporting rationale and customer stories
- Lead end to end delivery of displays.
- Use Mondelēz International harmonized displays & design simplification principles; maintain project documentation & reporting to communicate clear status of projects
- Perfect Store KPIs tracking and identify distribution opportunities – analysis, action plan and activities execution
- Provide support with fast track: analyze, calculate, prepare for revision, sign off and monitor priorities and results together with Category Planning and activation
- Manage all activities in line with budgets agreed
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Key accounts and distribution
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
- Project management in a supply chain or commercial context
- Analytical skills
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Having an open mind and driving for results
- Job specific requirements: Good knowledge about retail environment
- Travel requirements: Required to travel across Nigeria when necess
- Work schedule: No Relocation support available
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mondelez International on wd3.myworkdaysite.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application