Job Alert: Personal Assistant Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- a reputable Oil and Gas company
- 1st February, 2020
- Secretarial / PA
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 1-3 years
- Bachelor of Science
- 2nd January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
An Upstream Oil and Gas company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative, business and executive support tasks on behalf of the Managing Director and will work independently with little or no supervision.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic and manual communications on behalf of the Director.
- Work closely with Director to coordinate both personal and official business and activities
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, maintaining Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings.
- Screening phone calls, enquires / requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to the Director’s visitors.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Prepares reports for the Director’s Office
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- BSc in related discipline.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in similar capacity
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite
- Smart and highly industrious
- Female candidate are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.