Job Alert: Personal Assistant to the CEO at The People Impact Company
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Provide excellent executive support to the CEO in a high paced environment. The role is responsible for assisting the CEO with their daily business and Tasks.
- To help with Time Management/ daily management of Administrative and other miscellaneous Tasks. The role helps the CEO manage her work schedule hence giving her time to focus on other strategic duties which directly increases the CEO’s productivity.
- The role is responsible for taking smart managerial decisions on behalf of the CEO. The role is responsible for acting as first point of contact to the CEO within and outside the Organization.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- To help with Time and daily management of schedules
- Maintaining and developing office filing system
- Act as a gatekeeper to the CEO
- Arranging travel arrangements and also traveling with the CEO
- Setting up meetings and taking appointments
- Create a workable schedule for the CEO
- Take notes at meetings and scheduled appointments.
- Carry out research and make presentations
- Track and monitor Administrative Expenses.
Job Specification / Qualification
- First Degree in any field ( Business Administration or Social Sciences Preferred) Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as an Executive / Personal Assistant preferably at top-tier and Fast paced Company.
Key Competencies Requirements:
Functional / Technical / Competence Requirements:
- Extremely Proactive individual with ability to priotize tasks.
- Experience working with High net-worth and top tier clients
- Strong Managerial skills with ability to take smart decisions
- In depth knowledge of Experiential and Events Industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and results oriented
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
- Must be action oriented with excellent follow through Accountability.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work long hours under intense pressure
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
Work Cycle (Hours/ Days):
- Monday – Friday (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) Role will require frequent late hours and fast paced, busy schedules, as expected.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application