Job Alert: PHP Developer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- 11th January, 2020
- Software/ Programming / Web development
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 3-5 years
- Bachelor of Science
- 4th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: PHP Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client requires a young and talented PHP developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing in-house developed applications.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application / service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role. Specifically, the developer role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides / manual development.
- User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines e.g. Engineering, Physics (Minimum 2:2)
- 3-4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework is essential.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Must be knowledgeable in frontend development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
- Must be below 27
- Must have completed NYSC or have the exemption certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word, not PDF), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.