Job Alert: Physics Tutor at IDMANN Institute
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors. Our IDMANN classes offer students the experience of a world-class online learning environment but from the comfort of their own home or respective workplace, and at a convenient time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physics Tutor
Location: Umuahia, Abia
- Minimum of B.Ed. in Physics.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Ability to understand curriculum and develop lesson plans and teaching methods that will help students cover required contents.
- Proven experience as a physics teacher.
- Ability to plan, execute and coordinate standardised academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of learners.
- Prior experience preparing students for external examinations such as WAEC, NECO, GCE & JAMB.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Prior experience in an educational establishment would be considered as a plus.
- Prior experience teaching online or familiarity with an online teaching engagement is critical in this position.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis till the position is filled.