Job Alert: Pilot Assistant and Ground Control Staff at Rossland Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Rossland Consulting Limited provides business development services (BDS) to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage thus making Rossland Consulting an integrated business development service provider of industry pro…
Pilot Assistant and Ground Control Staff
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Aviation / Airline
- Safe operation of all aircraft
- Professional Standards of the flight crews
- Compliance to aircraft operation regulatory requirements
- Supervision of all flight crews
- Interface with civil aviation authorities
- Special initiatives, including sales growth opportunities as directed by the Executive Vice President
Detailed Areas of Responsibility
- Developing aircraft checklists and standard operating procedures
- Developing or implementing all required training programs for the flight crews
- Issuing directives and notices to the flight crews as required
- Ensuring that all aerodromes and routes served by the operator are operationally suitable and meet company requirements
- Oversee runway analysis requirements
- Supervision of flight crews
- Oversee pilot assignment approvals;
- Perform pilot training authorization and approval
- Oversee pilots scheduling
- Perform company and line indoctrination training
- Perform Pilot Proficiency Checks (PPCs)
- Review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and International Operations Manual
- Develop and maintain aircraft checklists
- Assuming any responsibilities delegated by the Operations Manager; and
- Act as Duty Manager as required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly add three (3) Industry References to your CV before applying.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application