Job Alert: Pre Toddler Teacher at Mictec International Schools
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Mictec International School was established in 1992. In the year 2000, Mictec International High School came into existence. Our classes range from the Creche, Pre-School,Elementary Year 1 – 6, Junior and Senior High School.
Our school academic operations and social life are entirely based on Christian faith. As our motto indicates, the totality of our programmes here are geared towards enabling our students to make maximum use of their time in worthwhile academics and co-curricular ventures. You are therefore assured of a stimulating environment in which every child is encouraged at all times to aim beyond the skies.
Pre Toddler Teacher
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationNCE BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field
Education / Teaching
- Applicants must be a/an NCE/HND certificate holder
- Applicant must be computer literate ( Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have teaching experience.
- Residing close to the school location is an additional advantage
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Adheres to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Enforces regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrates timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provides adequate information, plans and materials for substitute teacher in case of absence.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly.
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]