Job Alert: Presales Engineer at Converge Global Concept Technologies Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Converge Global Concept Technologies Limited is a technology services organization that specializes in the deployment of mission-critical technology systems, solutions and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Presales Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Pre-Sales Engineer will be primarily responsible for undergoing product training so as to have sound knowledge of the products we sell, researching on our existing and potential products, developing presentation and demo materials and doing highly educating and captivating presentations that show how our solution(s) addresses customers’ pain point so as to increase our clientele base.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
Maintain Good Product Knowledge:
- Complete required product training within assigned time frame.
- Study and research on competitor’s products to ascertain the competitive edge our products have over them.
- Clearly articulate the technical capabilities of products.
Drive Product Growth:
- Ensures the adoption of products by clients.
- Meet product growth target.
- Pitch products to clients.
Drive New Channel Development:
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customer’s met and unmet needs and recommend solutions that optimize value to customers.
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
- Proactively and accurately identify prospects’ pain point and propose solutions that address the needs.
- Understand the needs of client and follow up on their business needs in a timely and professional manner.
Presentations & Demos:
- Spearhead the development of presentation materials, demonstrations and prototypes to articulate use-cases and values to customers.
- Ensure constant readiness/preparedness to do presentations and demos to customers even when it is impromptu.
Collaborate with Sales Team:
- Support the slaes team through development of proposals and pitch mechanics, delivering sales presentations to clients.
- Ensures that the Company’s quality reputation is maintained.
Collaborate with Technical Team:
- Support the technical team in deployment of solutions, configurations as well as local support to customers.
Education / Certification:
- B.Sc., B.Eng. or B.Tech. in Information Management Technology, Computer Science or related field, minimum of second class upper division.
- Maximum of three years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer.
- Good Proficiency level of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Knowledge of the IT solutions.
Skills / Abilities:
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Business relationship management capabilities.
- Good technical skills.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.