Job Alert: Principal Commissioning and Start-up Engineer at All Energy West Africa (AEWA) Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
All Energy West Africa (AEWA) Nigeria Limited is one of the leading technical and engineering recruitment services providers to Oil and Gas, and Power industries in Africa.
We seek to engage the services of senior / experienced personnel for project support services in Nigeria within the capacity below:
Job Title: Principal Commissioning and Start-up Engineer
Ref. Code: PSS 011
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- Prepare and monitor Process, civil, electrical and mechanical Commissioning design packages and job packs from front end through start-up to ensure that they are optimized and take due account of commissioning issues and are in line with the flawless project start-up plan.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in a reputable University
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years post-graduation experience, out of which seven (7) must have been spent on a similar position in the oil and gas sector
- Shall be NSE / COREN Registered.
Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act Compliance
- In accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Content Act of 2010 requirement, AEWA is actively recruiting Nigerian professionals with expertise in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
- The selected candidates will join AEWA’s clients in its goals to create sustainable value to the Nigerian Economy through systematic development of capability and capacity transfer to Nigerian workforce.
- Compensation and grade level will be commensurate with the professional training and experience of the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only candidates who meet the requirements for the position listed above using the following instruction will be considered for interview:
- CV shall be in MS Word format only
- Where required, relevant credentials, such as Professional Certificates, Professional Membership Certificates, Valid Driver’s License etc must be clearly scanned and uploaded as a single PDF file attachment
- CV and relevant attachment(s) shall be uploaded via the link above.
Note: Failure to adhere to the above instructions shall mean automatic disqualification.