Job Alert: Procurement & Export Officer at Arla Foods
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are reputable and recognized dairy MNC across the globe, operating in over one hundred and fifty countries.
We are willing to partner with serious like minds in Africa.
We are currently recruiting for the position of an Electro-mechanical Technician in our factory at Ibeju Lekki and we are a team who believe in Collaboration, Courage, Respect, Creativity and Leadership.
Procurement & Export Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
1 – 2 years
- Job Field
Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
We are looking for an astute Procurement Officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The Procurement Officer’s responsibilities include maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
To be successful as a Procurement Officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends. Ultimately, a top Procurement Officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies. Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Monitor Suppliers’ Purchase Orders with Deliveries of materials and making sure that all deliveries are completed.
- Undertake a periodic stock taking exercise.
- Undertake international export shipment.
- Manage inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintain and update supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintain good supplier relations and negotiating contracts. Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by the Supply Chain Manager.
- B.Sc. or HND in Social Sciences, Numerates and Business-related courses.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in the industry.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages – MS Word, MS Excel
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Use the job title as the subject of the mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted