Job Alert: Procurement Manager (Factory) at Ascentech Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldw…
Procurement Manager (Factory)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Location: Mowe, Ogun
- To oversee the company’s procurement activities in the factory, identify opportunities to increase value for money, drive efficiency and savings and further mitigate risk, without impacting on quality.
- To maintain an effective approach for procurement strategies, and establish recommendations for the procurement of services and potential suppliers.
- To undertake reviews of specific spend areas within a best practice framework and identify both the resource needs and process changes required for the on-going management of these procurement activities.
- To liaise with current and potential suppliers to negotiate contracts, including the management of tender processes for the awarding of new contracts directly or supporting internal customers.
- To further develop the company’s framework within which procurement activities are conducted.
- To design and implement methods to improve procurement data collection and analysis and a reporting framework monitoring the deliverables within each procurement category.
- To facilitate greater cross collaboration between business units, in relation to procurement by centralizing spend areas.
- To undertake an annual review of the company’s Sustainable Procurement Policy, and to recommend changes to the policy as relevant to Executive Team and Boards.
- To Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues across the company so as to promote
- Develop and maintain vendors/suppliers database.
- Servicing/maintenance of all company owned fire extinguishers
- HND / B.Sc. degree
- Relevant professional qualification
- 8-10 years’ experience as Procurement Manager in a Manufacturing company
- Should have very strong negotiation skills and sound knowledge of engineering spares, civil construction material, packing material;
- Should have a good idea of the Lagos & Ogun market geography for buying all essential purchases;
- Should have demonstrated cost savings with past employers;
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application