Job Alert: Procurement Officer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and supervising the procurement of goods (Ammonium nitrate).
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 – 4 years of work experience in the Procurement of Ammonium nitrate
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- N100, 000 – N150, 000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.