Job Alert: Product Manager at First Excelsia
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Our client, a fast-growing Finance House is seeking to fill the role of a Product Manager.
In this role, the suitable candidate will be responsible for providing both strategic and operational direction, guidance and leadership for relationship managers and the marketing department of the
organisation. The ideal role holder will work with the executive management to design, develop and drive the company’s group of products and services.
Products research and development
- Overseeing marketing and relationship management department
- Evaluating and developing marketing strategies.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Competitor research.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Identifying potential customers and business development
- Relationship management and leadership of relationship managers
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience with at least 3 years spent as Head of Marketing/Business Development in a Finance Company/Financial Services Sector.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Banking and Finance or related disciplines from any recognised institution
- Should belong to relevant professional bodies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application