Job Alert: Product Manager at InfoStrategy Technology
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
Reports to: Head Marketing, Growth & Implementation
- We are seeking to hire an experienced, innovative and passionate product manager who will be responsible for managing the company’s existing products and building new products that are customer friendly.
- This position includes having the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization, making strategic product decisions, setting road maps and feature definition for an existing product and new product line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Have a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that will growing market , improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Monitor and maintain the company’s existing product line.
- Communicate and set product vision and strategy for the team to understand the intent behind existing products, new products and product release.
- Develop new product line and appraise new ideas for market viability.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Solicit and analyse feedback on company products and services from users via all channels.
- Work with customer service, implementation and other teams to evaluate the ROI on existing and new product line.
- Assist in determining product pricing based on market research, production cost and anticipated demand.
- Have an updated knowledge of market competition and assess them by comparing products.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Conduct market analysis, feasibility studies and trend analysis to keep abreast of industry development and identify opportunities and threats for the products and services.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills And Competencies
- Minimum first degree from a reputable university.
- 5+ years’ experience in product management.
- Experience in a financial service/technology company is desirable.
- Must be able to work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product; marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management.
- Must be Tech and internet savvy.
- Ability to understand and communicate technology.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Must be well organized, results and detail oriented.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit updated Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.