Job Alert: Product Manager at Parallel Score
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Parallel Score is a product development studio focused on data and customer-centric designs using emerging technologies. Joining Parallelscore will help you become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest level of services and advice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Category: Full-time
- We are looking for a Product Manager to manage all lifecycle stages of the product and ensure all deliverables are communicated effectively to other Engineers and stakeholders and monitor the software team.
- The Product Manager will manage a team of Engineers and clients’ expectations.
- Manage agile product development process from the product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go-to-market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiate features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager for 3 years
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth Knowledge of Project tracking tools such as Azure and Trello
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online