Job Alert: Product / Project Manager Job at Techie Planet Limited
- Techie Planet Limited
- 31st January, 2020
- Manufacturing / Production
- Manager (Staff Supervisor)
- 2nd January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Techie Planet is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyse their operational throughput and help achieve their goals.
We focus on enterprise web and mobile (Android & iOS) solutions, business intelligence and analytics solutions, enterprise portals and systems integration. We work with private organizations and government bodies to deliver solutions in various industries including healthcare, real estate, financial services, manufacturing and the public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product / Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- You will be responsible for guiding the success of products and projects, leading the cross-functional team(s) responsible for developing and improving them. Innovation, strategy, managing releases, gathering / defining requirements, feature specification, and prioritization are at the core of your work.
- For external projects, you will lead the interface between our clients and project development and execution team, ensure projects run smoothly, prepare all necessary documents and ensure that clients are always in the loop of project progress at all times.
- Internally, you will assemble and work with software engineers, graphic designers, etc. to ensure projects are delivered to quality and time at best possible budgets.
- Define / refine project / product requirements
- Ensure that projects have clear scope, goals and timelines.
- Develop user stories and feature specifications from requirements
- Manage product releases as needed against timelines
- Lead development team to successful implementation and delivery on projects
- Manage scope creeps and requirement changes to satisfaction of Techie Planet and clients
- Manage project planning, scheduling, task assignments and resource allocations within budget.
- Perform project risk evaluations and come up with mitigation plans
- Support project analysis and planning during team brainstorming sessions
- Manage project communications, providing formal and informal status updates both internally and externally.
- Take charge of coordinating and developing winning proposals and bids for the company
- Be in constant communication with team members.
- Be in constant communication with clients, ensuring prompt dispatch of relevant updates
- Ensure client expectations are met and surpassed.
Skills / Requirements
- A strong technical background and experience analysing and discussing technical issues.
- Former software development / engineering experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of agile project management methodology and best practices
- Former software project or product management experience with agile is a great advantage
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly understand the functional and technical aspects of complex systems.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to inspire team members individually and foster seamless collaboration
- Doggedness to uphold best practices for tasks
- Doggedness to deliver projects to required quality, scope and objectives while being on-time and on-budget.
- Ability to seamlessly handle multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency with project management tools like JIRA, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Excellent written and oral corporate communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.