Job Alert: Production Pharmacist at a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company – Ascentech Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading reputable pharmaceutical manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to strengthen their production operations with the addition of a Production Pharmacist.
- Carryout manufacturing activities according to formulation and manufacturing procedures
- Participates in planning and organizing the production activities of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies.
- Supervise and monitor batch processing from Dispensing to Final packaging
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities and machine size parts.
- Executes the weekly and monthly production plans according to the schedule.
- Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and production personnel.
- Ensures that all production equipment are maintained in good working order.
- Assists in pilot scale trials of products under development.
- Responsible for all materials issued from warehouse for manufacturing.
- Supervises duties of subordinates, operators and rest of workers and ensures discipline and good working culture among the staff.
- Ensures on the job training of production personnel.
- Ensures production personnel are kitted in relevant PPEs before entering into production area in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly production reports indicating relevant KPIs.
- Must possess a First Degree in Pharmacy
- Five (5) years production work experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of production lines (tablets, liquids & ointments) is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.