Job Alert: Production Supervisor at Fastizers Foods and Confectionery Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is a rapidly emerging food manufacturing company duly incorporated in Nigeria and endorsed by the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC). We opened for business in 2010 offering packaged snack food to consumers across various platforms. Fun Cookies, our flagship product, has become a household name in the snack food arena in the last five years. We currently run an automated production factory fitted with modern baking equipment. Our current distribution covers over 15 states with a production of over 600,000 Fastizers Fun Cookies daily. The company started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community.
Today the company, now registered as FASTIZERS FOOD AND CONFECTIONERY LIMITED, churns hundreds of thousands of cookies daily, distributing to over 15 cities in Nigeria including Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and key eastern and southern states. The company’s production set-up currently sits on 2 Acres facility in the Agbara Industrial Estate of Ogun State and employs over 100 staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Start up the production machinery.
- Ensure that the actual production stock and the origin stock are in alignment.
- Raw and packaging material requests are required per shift. “Check the possibility of an order and delivery form, and supply the team leader with the batch number.
- At reception, inspect raw materials for “batch number, quantity, origin status, and pallet number.”
- Ensure that production runs well and that the shift plan is followed.
- Deal with difficulties such as “raw material loss, abnormality, origin, equipment, etc…” during the shift.
- Ensure that all production regulations are followed.
- Ascertain that all production tests are completed.
- Ensure and monitor the cleanliness of the production organization.
- Before transferring finished product pallets to the warehouse, inspect each one.
- To transfer finished product pallets, coordinate with the warehousing group.
- Keep track of DSRs on an excel sheet and pay attention to KPIs.
- Confirm the authenticity of all initial data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or a closely related discipline is Required.
- Work experience – 3 years in a relevant sector, past supervisory experience, and food industry plant experience are all required.
- Computer Skills – MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook.
Other skills required:
- Ability to plan ahead of time and stick to it
- Interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Communication skills
- Team working skills.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail