Job Alert: Products Manager (e-Commerce) at Tiens Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Tiens is a Chinese multinational conglomerate, mainly operating in biotechnology, logistics, finance, property, international trade, retail, e-business, education and tourism. The company headquarters are in the port city of Tianjin.
Read more about this company
Products Manager (e-Commerce)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Organize the establishment and improvement of supplier development and management system in Nigeria market, and maintain supplier resource base;
- Organize and complete overseas market survey, analyze, improve and enrich relevant commodity categories, and actively understand the policy changes of each competitor to provide first-hand information for the company’s decision-making;
- According to the company’s requirements and combined with the market environment, prepare the supplier development plan and purchase plan, organize the implementation, and complete the recruitment of high-quality suppliers and the control management of supply process;
- Supervise and participate in business negotiation with key suppliers, and check the implementation of the contract;
- Be responsible for establishing internal operation process, operation standard, organizing training implementation and supervision;
- HND/Bachelor degree and above, major in business administration, purchasing management, marketing, etc. is preferred;
- 3 years of experience in Internet e-commerce industry, aged 25-35
- Experience in large-scale social e-commerce platform management is preferred;
- Be familiar with the development status and future trend of social e-commerce, and have their own understanding of the social e-commerce market in Nigeria
- Have the ability of independent analysis and problem-solving, keen market sense, good communication skills, organization and coordination ability, and excellent business negotiation ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.