Job Alert: Professor (Physical Sciences) at Landmark University
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Omu-Aran, Kwara
Department: Physical Sciences
Program: Industrial Chemistry
Required Referees: 3
We are in need of candidates who can lecture any of the following Specializations:
- Environmental and Analytical
- Organic / Medicinal Chemistry
- Petroleum Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry.
- Ph.D. Degree with specialization in the discipline applied for with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project design execution and monitoring, administrative leadership, etc.
- At least 12 years of post-qualification, fulltime relevant teaching and research experience. Researches with Professors who meet prescribed internationally recognized contributions are moved to Research Scholar scale which offers internationally competitive remuneration to such grade of academics.
- Candidates are required to possess appropriate skills and orientations for respective discipline as well as possess teaching abilities with adequate research experience.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online