Job Alert: Program Coordinator at Stresert Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Agriculture / Agro-Allied
StreSERT Integrated – Our client is a not for profit development organisation looking to transform education in Nigeria. They are looking for a self-starter who can work independently and manage multiple stakeholders. The program coordinator is passionate about transforming education and working to change the way teaching and learning happens in schools. S/he is driven by the vision of the organization and is willing to work with the Board to establish the right operating foundations for the organization. A pleasant people person, the program manager can engage partners, school owners, teachers and third-party stakeholders to foster a positive impression of the organisation. S/he is quick to flag issues and propose solutions. S/he is resourceful and able to suggest ways in which the organization can achieve its objectives. S/he is organized and loves to create order out of chaos, structures and systems that will ease operations of the organisation.
DIRECT REPORT: School Implementation Team lead.
- Develop a deep understanding of Imaginal Education vision and process, the imperative for transformation in Nigeria.
- Contribute to the development of the growth strategy of the organisation.
- Lead implementation of the strategic plan by setting and implementing monthly and quarterly action plans.
- Develop training calendar for training for parents, educators, and teachers.
- Drive school engagement with the goal of signing up schools to become prototype schools.
- Support Prototype School Implementing Team with administration and logistics coordination.
- Support monitoring and evaluation of impact of programmes in implementing schools.
- Support the BOT to develop standard operating procedures for the operations of the organisation.
- Observe, obtain, receive, and process information (research and data) from all relevant sources in order to further the goals of the organisation.
- Oversee printing, manage inventory, and drive sales of proprietary materials.
- Drive fundraising strategy, including
- Maintaining prospective donor database;
- Development of proposals;
- Responding to RFPs.
- Attend all Board meetings and prepare minutes of the meeting.
- Develop monthly budget for approval.
- Prepare monthly operating and financial reports for the board.
- Develop a detailed electronic and physical record and filing system for and continually update it.
- Keep accurate financial records.
- Develop an archive of all training material.
- Develop a filing and record-keeping system on implementing schools.
- Coordinate travel logistics for learning journeys.
- Plan and coordinate events, trainings and activities.
- Keep records of attendees to all events and prepare reports on every event / training held.
- Act as point of contact for the general public concerning.
- Maintain a log of all communications from the general public and include a summary in monthly reports.
- Develop all communication materials subject to approval.
- Kick-start newsletter / blog / articles and ensure periodic contribution from the Board and/or international partners.
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Update and maintain picture and video files.
- Represent the organisation at conferences and events as required to promote the organization.
- Coordinate production of videos, graphics and all other forms of media for promoting the organisation.
- Manage third party vendors as it pertains to branding, communications and public relations.
Perform any other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum education qualification: HND
- Minimum years of experience: 4 years post NYSC
- Minimum years of experience in education(Teaching): 2 years
- Excellent level written communication
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills
- Neat, meticulous, and organized
- Able to work independently
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and indirect reports
- Demonstrated ability to creat structures in the workplace
Application Closing Date:
March 22, 2020.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using “PRO-CORD” as subject of the mail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.