Job Alert: Program Manager at Leitung Gate Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Leitung Gate Limited provides integrated strategic risk planning and management services across functions, units and departments for sustainable organisational growth. Our approach to operational risk management is to consider businesses as organic systems composed of deeply entwined parts. Thus, we recognize that private and public institutions can only achieve sustainable growth through optimal planning, consistent goal setting, a competent work force, and a strong self-audit structure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Fadeyi / Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ownership: Accountable for all aspects of business outcomes, deliverables & readiness within the project scope. You must drive the planning, execution, management, and reporting of one or more assigned projects for successful completion.
- Leadership: Lead, motivate, and track the right team members to successfully deliver the project.
- Management: Create and manage the project work plan, deliverables, resources, and milestones according to the agreed methodology and templates. Plan, prioritize, assign, and manage tasks for team members to meet the project plan and deliverables. Understand the business need for the business.
- Supervise and monitor technically and administratively the programme team (Process Analysts and Project Coordinators).
- Communication: Clearly communicate project status, issues and other information using the template tools to the right audience, in the right forum, and at the right time that aligns with project and stakeholder needs.
- Quality: Identify, track, and manage issues and risks. Build corrective and mitigation plans and ensure they are completed successfully. Escalate to the Managing Director when needed with recommendations, in time to resolve concerns. Monitor and ensure quality and timely completion of all deliverables. Anticipate and define issues on the project early and before they have material impacts. Proactively develop strategies and plans to avoid or correct the issues. Manage and execute those plans to successful outcomes.
- Governance: Plan, track, and communicate project resources’ time, invoices, and costs to meet all budgetary objectives. Own and forecast resource usage on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to ensure accurate utilization of the project resources.
- Drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvementsare expected to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- B.Sc / B.Eng in Engineering.
- A Master’s Degree in Project Management is an added advantage.
- A professional certification in Project Management Professional (PMP)/ Change Management is an added advantage.
- 3 years previous work experience in a program and project management position.
- Good experience in managing programs and projects from scratch.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- 3years of experience in successful project scoping, planning budget management, risk management, and change control management.
- 3 years of strong executive presence, leadership, and problem-solving to successfully navigate all levels of the client’s stakeholders thru the communication, strategy, and resolution of complex issues.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Ability to create original ideas to simplify complex concepts, breaking large efforts into small pieces in order to make the end results more attainable.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to influence stakeholders across all levels and move towards a common vision/goal
- Ability to facilitate focus sessions for specific issues.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills: motivated, energetic, flexible, motivated, collegial with a can- do attitude.
- Can develop productive relationships with colleagues, consultants, partners, and others who contribute to program development and management.
- Demonstrate maturity and seasoned judgment with the ability to make decisions and justify recommendations.
Competitive Salary, HMO, Pension, and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “PROGRAM MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.