Job Alert: Programme Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- End-to-end service delivery of all operational projects
- Accountable for direct project profit and loss, customer satisfaction and management at the clients’ head office and delegates regional client’s satisfaction and management to project managers.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive framework that considers the various operational and service delivery components for all projects in line with customer expectations.
- Manage key stakeholders on whom project success depends; draw on resources within or outside the company as necessary.
- Engage with project team, clients and sub-contractors to support project execution.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Develop and control project budget and resource allocation.
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- An appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Experience in troubleshooting, solutions design and development and the ability to understand and adapt client requirements into product solutions development.
- Project Management Skills and an ability to develop project management frameworks.
- B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage
- Minimum Working Experience: 7 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects. Outstanding grasp of IT and Telecoms concepts and processes. Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”READ MORE” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”4″ style=”grid” align=”none” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”random”]
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with Job title as email subject.