Job Alert: Programs Officer at Vasiti Dotcom
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Vasiti.com is a marketplace with an online magazine for the student community. Now, you can sell things easily around campus, shop conveniently, advertise your business/services and discover service providers/vendors for any kind of service you need around campus.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
- We are looking for a creative Programs Officer to join our versatile team and help achieve our program and event objectives.
- As a Programs Officer you will be tasked with creating, implementing, organizing and managing all program, event and project activities from conception, planning and execution throughout the program life cycle.
- You will also collaborate with both internal team members and departments, and external parties (organizations, volunteers and the like) in order to ensure the overall success of all Vasiti Events.
- Develop and implement all relevant activities regarding program initiatives and project outlines.
- Create and oversee all project funds and budgets ensuring expenses are properly managed.
- Form strategic partnerships and manage relationships with other organizations for business expansion.
- Generate detailed reports on all programs and projects for management.
- Represent Vasiti’sbrand in industry conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Develop best practices to improve overall program performance.
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner ensuring all project deliverables are achieved.
- Manage and monitor grants and prepare funding reports.
- Prepare project contract documents (subcontracts, sub-agreements, purchase orders and Memorandum of Understanding) as requested.
- Develop management tools that can be adapted for other programs as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments as needed to successfully achieve Vasiti’s objectives.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Programs Officer or similar role.
- Experience in planning/organizing events/ programs.
- Must posses project management skills.
- Experience in working with students.
- Ability to communicate in public environments effectively.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Supportive environment.
- Your work has visible impact.
- Great learning and growth opportunities.
- License to innovate (Your innovative ideas have a voice).
- We offer a unique experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application