Job Alert: Project Associate at mDoc Healthcare
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
mDoc is digital health start up that leverages behavioral science, data, technology and quality improvement methodologies to improve access to quality healthcare for people with chronic health needs in sub-Saharan Africa. We are seeking an all-star product suite lead to join our team. Our ethos is etched in the belief that augmenting the healthcare & technology landscape is paramount to helping Africa unlock its true potential. We are on a mission to transform how African healthcare consumers receive the support they need to live longer, healthier, happier and more productive lives.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
- In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the project implementation and business development teams as well as the Administrative/Finance/Contract teams, by providing support to the ongoing RICOM3 project, helping to drive project implementation.
- In this position, you will be a part of the team cohort supporting members to enroll into the program, as well as facilitate fulfillment of their specific care needs.
- Your work will frequently be hub and field-based, extending out in the surrounding neighborhood and community but there will also be a large virtual component as well.
- The Project Associate will be responsible for helping to drive and manage a set of processes which result in achieving robust and sustainable services for women of reproductive age. This will include a full range of programmatic, technical and administrative processes that support procurement, planning, contracting, oversight and evaluation. The Project Associate will report to the Project Director and work closely with the internal and consortium teams, and patients and staff of different health facilities.
- Research project development needs as necessary.
- Provide project administration/backstopping and program management support, including organizing logistics for and attending meetings, preparing and disseminating meeting notes, developing information materials, providing document/knowledge management, and reviewing expense reports from staff.
- Work closely with the PD, facility staff, coaches and members to ensure optimal personcentred engagement and service delivery.
- Assist with reports, documents and different forms of media output.
- Support proposal development efforts by providing report summaries, drafting inputs, and creating graphics, tables, and charts;
- Assist with recruiting efforts using ECODIT’s online talent management database, screening and contacting potential candidates, and editing/formatting CVs; and Be based in Lagos
- Work on other duties, as assigned.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent research and analytical abilities and quantitative skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- High levels of organization and attention to detail;
- Sound judgment and initiative and strong work ethic;
- Ability to multi-task and function in an ever-changing, fast paced startup environment;
- Ability to work independently in a flexible small-business environment;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Comfort and/or interest in learning how to use technology for project management a
- Strong affinity for customer service.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to support, communicate, and teach the unique culture and values of mDoc
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following documents to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- A Resume or CV.
- A 1-2 paragraph response in your email indicating why this job is compelling to you