Job Alert: Project Controls Engineer at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Controls Engineer
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Job Purpose / Objective
- To implement and maintain effective project control processes, management frameworks, standards, procedures and systems, thereby contributing to the achievement centralized cost, planning and scheduling
objectives of the Project Delivery Department.
- Maintain database to support Project Cost Planning, VOWD, Accruals, Forecasts, Cost & schedule performance Indicators.
- Provide cost and schedule data to support preparation of yearly CAPEX budgets with 5 years look ahead in line with the Budget preparation procedure and participate in Budget reviews as required.
- Development of detailed project cost estimate (Type – 4) to support changes on existing projects.
- Incorporation of project actuals to date and detailed MTOs matched with detailed pricing for Estimate at Completion.
- Ability to use existing Project Controls Tools such as MS Excel, EcoSys, Primavera P6, SAP ERP, Lumira and Power BI to deliver reports and dashboards on Project Performance.
- Co-ordinate timely budget virement process with contract holders and provide timely project reports as required.
- Develop and agree valuation schedules and implement valuation of project work done, prepare payment certificates for all Medium CAPEX Projects.
- Contribute to projects change management process by analyzing trends and computing potential change impact on project cost & schedule and advise project leaders, as necessary.
- Coordinate the recovery of manpower costs to projects using approved templates for effective capitalization.
- A University Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in Project Controls/Cost Estimation role with 3 years in a role for portfolio of projects and good knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of Cost Estimating principles, techniques, and industry standard tools.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: [email protected] for support only.