Job Alert: Project Engineer at EST Master Construction Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
EST Master Construction Limited was incoporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and ever since, has shown its ability to adopt a thouroughly modern approach to construction works.
EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Ref Code: MCLR/ENG04/2020
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prepare engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Manage, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Monitor and control project performance against budget, schedule, and quality and safety requirements using appropriate control tools and reporting of same to Management.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials, and cost.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Develop and maintain relations with clients as required establishing correct interfaces and presenting professional image.
- Support cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in building construction.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar software.
- Ability to interpret drawings and use survey instruments.
- Ability to undertake construction of high rise buildings, other civil engineering works with little or no supervision.
- Have good control of skilled and unskilled men.
- Ability to represent the company at project site meetings and other meetings.
- Must possess good project planning and execution techniques to monitor progress of work.
- Strong track record of successfully completed projects in the building construction industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]