Job Alert: Project Operations Specialist at Youverify Online Services
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Background screenings are transactions that rely on trust and we believe trust is based on transparency. Consumers deserve more transparency on their rights and the information in their report.
Employers deserve more transparency on data, its value and their responsibilities.
Youverify delivers next-generation background checks, helping businesses ever…
Project Operations Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- We are looking for a Project Operations Specialist to manage the day to day operations of a high profile client project based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- To be successful in this role, you should have practical experience working on projects after launch and ensuring stakeholders are satisfied with its delivery and trouble-shootting issues as they arise.
- Ultimately, you’ll work with our after sales, customer support and product teams to fill in any gaps and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Head of Product to track and manage continuous delivery of project
- Data is at the center of Youverify’s business, this position is at the front lines – supporting collection, cleaning, and management of key data from across the operation
- Support the onboarding of new clients. Implement routine client communications, organization of client feedback, and pursuit of Youverify’s client success through high-quality service delivery
- Assist in troubleshooting problems and issues as they relate to daily operational activities
- Generate weekly audits and operational reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 3 years experience working for a project based delivery organisation or similar
- Working knowledge of work efficiency tools like Gmail, Slack, Trello or JIRA would be useful
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications, inclusive of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Project Operations Specialist” as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application