Job Alert: Quality Assurance Officer at HRLeverage Africa
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
HRLeverage Africa is in tune with the global shakeups and as such we also provide solution to talented staff who may have been affected by a downsized organization.
As part of your severing policy, you can consult us to help you search for better career opportunities for your recently out placed staff. We have the passion and ability to educate, mentor, c…
Quality Assurance Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos , Ogun
- Job Field Manufacturing
- Develop periodic review, revise and implement Standard operating procedures as required.
- Handle product complaints.
- Ensure quality metrics comply with best industry standards and practices.
- Establish, maintain, and have oversight of internal Quality Management Systems. Continually establish and improve quality systems, initiatives, priorities, and timelines.
- Perform internal and external audits as assigned.
- Assist investigations and resolve potential product quality issues to improve efficiency.
- Create new strategies to limit defects in pharmaceutical products.
- Communicate important quality control information to management and other departments of the organization.
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner, giving advice on ‘specials’ quality requirements in order to maintain the company’s reputation for customer service and technical acumen.
- Participating in regulatory inspections.
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- At least 3 years’ experience in Quality Management Process of a pharmaceutical company
- B.Sc in Applied Sciences, especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Highly customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application