Job Alert: Quality Control Officer at Willers Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Quality Control Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
Our client, a reputable manufacturing firm in the Plastic / Cosmetics industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Review the quality of all materials in the factory and ensure compliance with relevant department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Ensure employees adhere to all quality standards and ensure compliance to the requirements of the quality manual.
- Collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the integrity of all systems.
- Identify and manage Quality related risks that may impact the Technical Integrity of the manufacturing process.
- Supports and participates in all internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises equipment calibration management activities.
- Manage all equipment and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards.
- Review of supplier quality plans against contract requirements.
- Assist in the review of vendor’s inspection procedures and personnel qualifications.
- Take part in vendor audits and surveillances.
- Test Pack preparation and Final Handover documentation activities to ensure smooth handover.
- Conduct and organize QMS Internal/External audit and ensure close out of all Inspection and Audit Non- Conformities.
- Degree in any Engineering discipline and relevant professional certification.
- Minimum 3 years cognate experience in Quality Control in a PLATSTIC/COSMETICS FIRM.
- Must be resident around Surulere, Festac, Amuo Odofin axis
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: [email protected] using “Quality Control Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.