Job Alert: Real Estate Accountant Job at Mosaic Management Services Limited
- Mosaic Management Limited
- 9th January, 2020
- Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 6th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Mosaic Management Services Limited is a high-profile brand nurtured to provide quality Integrated Infrastructure Solution in line with contemporary global best practices. We are driven by the passion to become your number one infrastructure solution company in Nigeria through the delivery of excellent services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Real Estate Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Financial Accounting Duties & Responsibilities ranging from bookkeeping & maintaining accounting schedules/records to monthly closure of accounts, finalisation and year-end financials including an annual financial audit by external auditors.
- Maintaining up to date financial records of lease properties, Inc. lease rental incomes, maintenance expenses
- Ensure timely receipt of rental incomes
- A/C Receivables Management – Monitor and follow up receivables of lease rentals & VAT dues of tenants
- Managing the bank accounts, Inc. bank reconciliation & extensive PDC management
- Processing monthly property-related expenses for payment purposes
- A/C Payables management inc. preparing/issuing cheques, TTs & accounting entries
- Periodic reconciliation of trial balance
- Cashflows forecasting
- Monitor owner’s funds’ availability for drawings etc.
- Records of maintenance aspects of the properties inc. long-term supplier contracts
- Value Added Tax Accounting Inc. Tax Invoicing & FTA VAT Returns
- Construction Work In Progress Accounting, Schedules & Budgets/Variances
- All Documentation aspects of the above areas of responsibility
- Other Accounting Duties & responsibilities as may be delegated from time to time
- Use of accounting software
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must be based in Lagos state close to the Island
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.