Job Alert: Refrigerated Truck Driver at Greatland Farms Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Greatland Farm was established due to the need to fill the gap in the rising population and the need to feed the growing population while also contributing to Nigeria’s food basket through the production and distribution of eggs and meat with plans to increase capacity to other areas of animal husbandry.
Our farms boast of seasoned professionals and our strong collaboration with experienced global giants in the areas of chick hatchery, eggs and broiler production using state of the art equipment to serve the growing local demand for meat and protein and also helping in zero dependence on imported poultry produce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Refrigerated Truck Driver
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely transport food supplies that must be kept under refrigerated conditions.
- Monitoring the freight throughout the trip.
- Keep track of the temperature in the truck. And report any anomalies and wait for the next line of action
- Responsible for loading and unloading food supplies
- Keeping logs of miles travelled, fuel consumption, truck temperatures and stops made.
- Ensure truck is serviced as and when due
- Report any faults, accidents and near-miss to the Admin Manager.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.