Job Alert: Regional Sales Engineer, H/F at Alfa Laval
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Alfa Laval – With the purpose of accelerating success for our customer, people and planet, Alfa Laval has developed products since 1883. Alfa Laval is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling. Our company was founded on a single brilliant invention, and innovation remains at the heart of everything…
Regional Sales Engineer, H/F
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Ref Id: JR0004312
- At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
- As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
About the Job
Within our Africa Division, your mission will be to develop sales of Services for the Energy sector and food and water market. You will report to the Sales Manager West Africa and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Within the team, you will contribute to the definition of the local strategy for Service BU and the resulting action plans.
- In your sector, you will define and implement a profitable growth strategy while integrating the digital sales dimension.
- You ensure profitable growth in your sector, through multi-channel sales and by ensuring a presence with our key customers.
- You secure the order intake in partnership with the Inside sales team.
- You are pro-active in capturing new customers and expanding our market in your sector.
Who You Are
- As a person, you have excellent business acumen. You are driven for results and you show commercial aggressiveness. Furthermore, you know how to interact with other cultures and are easy to adapt to new environment.
- Ideally you can do business in both English and French languages.
What You Know
- With an engineering background, ideally in the energy sector, you have at least 5 years of successful experience in the B to B services Sales and/or spare parts in the field (ideally in the Oil & Gas sector).
- You have skills in thermics and/or fluid mechanics.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and know how to create a strong impact with your customers. You are curious and you make customer satisfaction a priority. You are dynamic, pugnacious and enjoy learning.
- You are based in preferably in Lagos.
Method of Application
- This job requires intensive travelling in the region and some trips to the sales company head office in France.
- Only Local Contract.
Interested and qualified? Go to Alfa Laval on alfalaval.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application