Job Alert: Regional Sales Manager at Adexen
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents.
Regional Sales Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
5 – 10 years
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Adexen was mandated by a pharmaceutical company to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for its operations. The position is based in Enugu.
- Providing operational support to the sales team; also responsible for inbound and/or outbound lead generation for new product sales
- Sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, and other sales support functions
- Strategic interface with Marketing team for effective execution of sales-oriented initiatives to deepen brand penetration
- Lead sales/strategy development and implementation to achieve sales targets and drive team’s effectiveness
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Increase Coverage, Distribution and market penetration of the company’s products
- Manage significant sales pipeline to guarantee success and regional growth
- Negotiate and close deals with key customers over and above the Sales Rep’s capacity
- Conduct market intelligence and provide feedback on competitor’s activity and offerings
- Lead by example by working according to company culture and values, use effective communication to deliver desired results
- Ensure effective credit control and that management expectations are met or exceeded
- Coach, train and guide direct reports to drive organization plans for achieving sales goals
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Induction, onboarding, and training of new sales hires
- Set goals and monitor performance of sales representatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in preferable Medical Laboratory Science, or related field
- Proven 5-10 years’ work experience as a sales manager (having first-hand experience of growing through the organization in Field Sales related roles)
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team in an FMCG/Medical Organization
- Experience in B2B market segment
- Business Development
- Sales Strategy Development
- Channel Management
- Capacity to set and achieve targets
- Performance Management
- Sales team motivation
- Territory Management
- Result Driven
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.