Job Alert: Relationship Officer at Letshego MFB
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Letshego MFB formerly FBN microfinance bank, incorporated in March 2008 and duly licenced by the Central Bank of Nigeria under the BOFIA (Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act No 25 of 1999), commenced operations January 2009. Letshego MFB is a national microfinance bank licenced to operate in all 36 states of Nigeria.
Currently the bank has a footp…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reference #: NG20-004
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Sales
Industries: Financial Services
- The incumbent is responsible for marketing all the institutions’ products and services, targeting of clients, business analysis, decision making, disbursement of loans, collection of repayments, monitoring and recovery of the target group assigned to him / her with a specific focus on lending to individuals and micro customers while following all the institution’s standards, policies and procedures.
- A degree in any business studies.
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience as a loan / credit officer
- Work experience in Microfinance and micro lending is necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Letshego MFB on jb.skillsmapafrica.com to applyInterested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.