Job Alert: Reporter at The Chronicle of Education (TCE)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Chronicle of Education, a global education newspaper with headquarters in Ibadan, Oyo State. The Chronicle of Education is focused on education at all levels in Nigeria, putting education in the forefront of national development.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding
Duties & Responsibilities
Applicants will be expected to:
- Carry out the usual professional duties and responsibilities associated with each of the vacancies,
- Be flexible, creative, innovative, enterprising, problem-solving and able to combine multiple roles,
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, multicultural work environment with multiple inflexible deadlines,
- Be able to work long hours under extreme pressure.
Applicants must possess:
- Minimum of HND / BSc, or its equivalent, and relevant professional qualifications.
- Outstanding IT skills, including the use of the latest newspaper design and publishing software packages,
- Outstanding writing, reporting and interviewing skills, where relevant,
- Verifiable, relevant and adequate experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and scanned copies of credentials, and a Cover Letter, that clearly indicates the vacancy being applied for and addresses the applicant’s suitability to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be replied.