Job Alert: Research Officer at MedBridge International
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MedBridge International is a not for profit organisation with one mission – to bring public health services and healthcare to the underserved through innovative and disruptive models of public health and healthcare delivery. MedBridge International challenges the norms of service delivery in addressing barriers to public health and healthcare access. This is largely possible through it’s exceptional crop of management staff who have profound technical acumen in public health, healthcare and service delivery. MedBridge International is an indigenous Nigerian organisation with a structure that rigidly conforms to international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Officer
- Prepare articles, reports and presentations on behalf of the organization.
- Research on donors interested in funding organizations, and prepare grant proposals.
- Identify and compile a list of potential investors, partners and relevant stakeholders that the organization can work with.
- Manage and respond to project related email and attend project meetings
- Any other task as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Education / Experience
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 years post experience in the Health Data Science, Public Health or research related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Solutions orientated
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Must have a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Excellent English communication skills; oral and written.
- Knowledge of another Nigerian Local Language is an advantage..
- Demonstrated competency in public speaking.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a Resume in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Cover letter should not be more than one and a half pages and should clearly articulate how the candidate meets the requirement for the position.