Job Alert: Restaurant Accountant at The Place
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Place restaurant-bar-nightclub-hotel with three locations in Lekki, Victoria Island and GRA Ikeja all in Lagos, has over time established itself as one which has survived and isn’t going anywhere but up.
At the Place there is something for everyone. For the busy executive the games room and its bar/lounge are open every day from 5pm, offering a …
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Kwara
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- The Account Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports.
- This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential.
- To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring.
- Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
- Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions and Activities in a manner which Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
- Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
The ideal candidate should
- Have a maximum of HND in Accountancy
- Have at least 1 year cognate experience
- Have excel data analytics skills, should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
- Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
Method of Application
Note: If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
Interested and qualified? Go to The Place on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application